Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Come on now, they've dropped points three times, we've already done so twice as often. There's no Top Blue prize for pretending it's not going to be extremely unlikely that we catch them.
We play them twice yet ffs. Beat them both times and then let’s see how they do.

This throwing the towel in with 18/19 games left is fucking embarrassing and considering the squad we gave with the know how they have its shameful we’ve got fans giving up already.

We’ve faced bigger obstacles and prevailed, let’s see how these cunts cope with the pressure.

Useless rag twats. On the very rare occasion you could do with them doing something they always fail

At least the raggy twats will be back under their rocks again

Absolutely no catching Arsenal. They remind me a lot of City in 17/18. Winning all kinds of games in all kinds of ways. If they're not blowing teams away then they're finding ways to dig deep and keep scrapping. On for 100 points and deservedly so.

Arsenal win is the best result today because I think arsenal are not ready, when you lose you reset and look at why you lost and up your game. Arsenal remind me of that Liverpool team under Rogers, they were flying until they smelt the winning line, you become tight and fear of losing because you are running out of games and one mistake in the run in is all it takes,

Just thinking this...We woudl ahve a elft back and a right back on the field in Zinch adn Lewis both of whom can move into midfield really comfortably.

Strange thing is that he cant have gone to arsenal to play his normal position as he is playing at fullback for them....so why did he want to go....cant have been about game time as he was pretty much our first choice as well
When he signed he told the world that Arsenal were his boyhood club. I think he was happy enough here but when Arsenal approached us he had his head turned towards them. He's very neat and tidy with a good passing range.

Arsenal's gain, our loss.

Fine by me. Never, ever want to see the Rags win. We need results v Arsenal.
I don't either but for the greater good I'd have been happier if they had got a point, or even all three.

Wanted a draw, can live with a rag loss and 20 games to go.

United can always get fucked.

A very poor lack of faith in our own teams ability to overtake arsenal from a lot here, not me we will win the league despite this and so enjoy the rags suffering and keep the faith
Well said mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.