Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Cracking game to be fair. Arsenal are going to take some stopping they are now playing without fear and score a lot of late winners.
Superb from Arsenal that second half. Fair play they want this title and I can’t see anyone stopping them. Martinelli and Saka will run us ragged. Far too much precision with their passing for us at the moment.

Big celebrations from Arsenal players…too much celebrating too early?
Time will obviously tell but they will be putting pressure on themselves.
But I know sweet fa about pressure in a situation like that :)

We really needed a draw for our own title challenge. Hard not to enjoy the scum losing in the final minute on some level though. Especially after them celebrating that bullshit offside decision last week.

Absolutely no catching Arsenal. They remind me a lot of City in 17/18. Winning all kinds of games in all kinds of ways. If they're not blowing teams away then they're finding ways to dig deep and keep scrapping. On for 100 points and deservedly so.
Grow a pair.
They aren’t on for 100 points either. You need to be ahead at this stage now level. Absolutely no chance

Just as I suggested we needed that spurs comeback to change our mentality and give us something to latch on to, that manner of win for them is just as if not more important. Its more than the 3 points, it's the believe and momentum. Its very very hard to stop it and Arsenal have it in abundnce right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.