Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

They have got Newcastle away, Chelsea at home, Liverpool away and us home and away, 5 points ahead with a game in hand, not forgetting half a season of fixtures to go. It is difficult to call it just yet, but they needed a very late winner today and let in two goals.

Arsenal grinding out results champion mentality. We've been saying they will have a blip since the end of September and they haven't. We've had more blips.

Can never be too unhappy when the rags lose. We still need to beat Arsenal twice and then I fancy us to win it in the run in. Its still on. In the meantimw a nice FA Cup run and Chumps league progression would do nicely. Come on you blues!

Absolutely no catching Arsenal. They remind me a lot of City in 17/18. Winning all kinds of games in all kinds of ways. If they're not blowing teams away then they're finding ways to dig deep and keep scrapping. On for 100 points and deservedly so.
Do you know who else reminds me of City 17/18?

City.

This Arsenal side haven't had a ravenous City breathing down their necks, they haven't challenged for a title before. There's half the season left to play and some are already calling it a done deal. If we're in this position with 5 games left, maybe i'll agree with you.

Arsenal have played Brighton (A), Newcastle, Spurs (A) and United back to back and still increased the lead by 3 points. Definite favourites for the league.

When he signed he told the world that Arsenal were his boyhood club. I think he was happy enough here but when Arsenal approached us he had his head turned towards them. He's very neat and tidy with a good passing range.

Arsenal's gain, our loss.
The real question is why did we sell them to a title rival?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.