Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Arsenal are playing Everton away next fixture. If Everton get a new manager in , which is looking likely , you just never know ?

They’ll probably wait till they played that game I fear before sacking Lampard they’ll probably beat them by 3+ goals because Everton will have a go instead of parking the bus not over committing and what Arteta is good at that pep doesn’t do is Arteta wants this we attack and you attack football and backs his team to score more or defend any threat! They don’t want this control as much as Pep does we will attack then go backwards start again giving teams that time to set!

They’ll probably wait till they played that game I fear before sacking Lampard they’ll probably beat them by 3+ goals because Everton will have a go instead of parking the bus not over committing and what Arteta is good at that pep doesn’t do is Arteta wants this we attack and you attack football and backs his team to score more or defend any threat! They don’t want this control as much as Pep does we will attack then go backwards start again giving teams that time to set!
On Sky "rag" news they reckon Frank is going later today and the decision has been made.

Absolutely & we’ve proved we can do it many times over the last 11 years.

2012 & 2014 we made up 8 points in the last 5/6 games.

There’s a difference we were clearly the best team over all these other years. This year Arsenal are the better team & that’s what normally counts. Long way to go though.
I agree a long way to go and City have the pedigree to put a long run of wins together - at some stage we will suffer a blip or injuries and that will test our mettle. I am beginning to think we are close though to a 2 horse race.

The fact that some of the lads on here were buzzing that we got 32m for Zinchenko tells you all you need to know. Those lads should stop watching Football immediately. Football isn't the Sport for them.

Absolutely correct Jack. The aim of the game at this point is to use the FA Cup game to get inside Arteta's head.
If City play to their strengths, there's no stopping us, and your lads know that. It puts that seed of doubt in their minds.
Make no mistake about it, as well as your lads are doing (and they have been exceptional to date), they will be looking over their shoulders, and we can start to unsettle them on Friday.

In my opinion, Arsenal have made this a better season, and if they do end up as Champions it will be well deserved.

Unless we get too distracted by the CL, you can be sure that City won't be going away any time soon.

:-)
City have still the strongest squad and the pedigree to win another title. At the half way stage it’s too early to know how things are likely to turn out. I’ll be in with the Arsenal fans in the South stand Friday night and it’ll be a good test for us. I think Arteta will play a strong side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.