Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

City have still the strongest squad and the pedigree to win another title. At the half way stage it’s too early to know how things are likely to turn out. I’ll be in with the Arsenal fans in the South stand Friday night and it’ll be a good test for us. I think Arteta will play a strong side.

Have you sold 9k tickets?

I agree a long way to go and City have the pedigree to put a long run of wins together - at some stage we will suffer a blip or injuries and that will test our mettle. I am beginning to think we are close though to a 2 horse race.

I'm not so sure. You've had a few injuries but it's not really thrown you out of your stride. I remember people saying the same about Leicester but they just kept on winning. I love your team's bravery, no settling for a draw yesterday but went all out for the win even though the rags were dangerous on the break. If you win your game in hand eight points is quite the gap.

I’m not sure. To be honest Friday night is not the best to persuade fans to travel ‘oop north and made worse by their being no trains Saturday from Piccadilly to London. I’ve had to fork out to fly up Friday. (No way do I want to drive up there from Kent)

Have a good trip. Just remember though, before you start singing the obligatory WWYWYWS song, we remember the Emirates being empty in the last years of Wenger…

I'm not so sure. You've had a few injuries but it's not really thrown you out of your stride. I remember people saying the same about Leicester but they just kept on winning. I love your team's bravery, no settling for a draw yesterday but went all out for the win even though the rags were dangerous on the break. If you win your game in hand eight points is quite the gap.

I was surprised by Man Utd yesterday - the toughest opponents we’ve played so far and they took the game to us, not sitting back like many teams do.

I was impressed by our determination, energy and confidence to continue playing our way which was well rewarded by our win.

Nketiah has to be given credit for stepping up to fill in for Jesus. Trossard’s cameo also went well (he's quicker than I thought)

Has he?

There's not a manager on the planet who could stop the rot at Everton. The owner is a nutcase and there's about a week left to get the three or four top players they'll need to escape the drop.
Quite a rich nutcase who should have held onto his Tarquin shares instead of investing in the basket case of a club.

I was surprised by Man Utd yesterday - the toughest opponents we’ve played so far and they took the game to us, not sitting back like many teams do.

I was impressed by our determination, energy and confidence to continue playing our way which was well rewarded by our win.

Nketiah has to be given credit for stepping up to fill in for Jesus. Trossard’s cameo also went well (he's quicker than I thought)

They've improved a lot recently. I'm surprised they didn't fetch Garnacho on earlier he's a dangerous player.

Yes they've bought into what Arteta wants. When you get results doing so the belief grows.

Nketiah coming in could be a blessing in disguise. For all his good attributes Jesus doesn't score enough goals. Trossard is a good signing.

City have still the strongest squad and the pedigree to win another title. At the half way stage it’s too early to know how things are likely to turn out. I’ll be in with the Arsenal fans in the South stand Friday night and it’ll be a good test for us. I think Arteta will play a strong side.

I think both coaches will want to flex their muscles on Friday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.