Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

They've improved a lot recently. I'm surprised they didn't fetch Garnacho on earlier he's a dangerous player.

Yes they've bought into what Arteta wants. When you get results doing so the belief grows.

Nketiah coming in could be a blessing in disguise. For all his good attributes Jesus doesn't score enough goals. Trossard is a good signing.

The thing that surprised me was the performance of Antony. He was poor and deservedly substituted. How much did they pay for him?

I'm not so sure. You've had a few injuries but it's not really thrown you out of your stride. I remember people saying the same about Leicester but they just kept on winning. I love your team's bravery, no settling for a draw yesterday but went all out for the win even though the rags were dangerous on the break. If you win your game in hand eight points is quite the gap.

it's only 1 draw and it's back to city's to lose

I’m not sure. To be honest Friday night is not the best to persuade fans to travel ‘oop north and made worse by their being no trains Saturday from Piccadilly to London. I’ve had to fork out to fly up Friday. (No way do I want to drive up there from Kent)
How come you don't support Gillingham? Glory hunter, aged about mid 30's to mid 40's I'm guessing. If Tottenham were competing for honours in your early years you'd be supporting them.

The fact that some of the lads on here were buzzing that we got 32m for Zinchenko tells you all you need to know. Those lads should stop watching Football immediately. Football isn't the Sport for them.
We'd be left with stands full of people that have never misjudged a signing or a player before. Or as I like to call them, liars.

FWIW I wasn't buzzing that we got £32m for Zinchenko. I would have preferred he stay. But he didn't want to stay, so I was pleased we got a decent fee for him. Still am, and if he comes out on top this season, then I'll be happy for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.