Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Perfect given the officiating we’ll likely get.
More than likely mate. Worst thing is all 3 of our losses were controversial. We were robbed Point blank against the Rags with that offside goal - we should have had two penalties against Brentford (one on the line which should signal a pen and a blatant pull in the box at 1-1, the Merseyside referee refused to give it) and we had that controversial goal disallowed from Phil to put us up 1-0 against a confidence shot Liverpool.

Don't get me wrong we deserve to be behind Arsenal on performance levels / commitment thus far but we are a bit unlucky to not be a bit closer. You can't help but keep thinking that poor officiating will ultimately leave us falling a bit short in our pursuit of top spot.

I'll let you off :-). I don't blame you for leaving Islington though, was a shithole. A company I worked for SIS, was based near there on Corsham Street, I had to go there a couple of times a month, Samantha Fox's mum Carole was the Receptionist. We used to go in the Marie Lloyd pub for a drink, I believe it's up market now (relatively) and you can't buy a flat for less than half a million quid, apologies for doubting you.
I lived in Holloway for a while in my London working stint and it was great -much better the Sarf Lahndan Millwall country (where I spent the rest of it!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.