Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

We'd be left with stands full of people that have never misjudged a signing or a player before. Or as I like to call them, liars.

FWIW I wasn't buzzing that we got £32m for Zinchenko. I would have preferred he stay. But he didn't want to stay, so I was pleased we got a decent fee for him. Still am, and if he comes out on top this season, then I'll be happy for him.
I won't be happy because it'll mean those two cunts, Alan Davies and Piers Morgan will be celebrating, I hate the thought of that so as much as I liked Zinny and Jesus as players I want to break their hearts, fuck em.

How come you don't support Gillingham? Glory hunter, aged about mid 30's to mid 40's I'm guessing. If Tottenham were competing for honours in your early years you'd be supporting them.
I was born in Islington, grew up and went to school in Highbury. My dad and grandad were Gooners. I’m in my 60s, for what it’s worth. My wife’s from Kent and we have lived here for over 20 years. Is that good enough for you?

I was born in Islington, grew up and went to school in Highbury. My dad and grandad were Gooners. I’m in my 60s, for what it’s worth. My wife’s from Kent and we have lived here for over 20 years. Is that good enough for you?
I'll let you off :-). I don't blame you for leaving Islington though, was a shithole. A company I worked for SIS, was based near there on Corsham Street, I had to go there a couple of times a month, Samantha Fox's mum Carole was the Receptionist. We used to go in the Marie Lloyd pub for a drink, I believe it's up market now (relatively) and you can't buy a flat for less than half a million quid, apologies for doubting you.

I'll let you off :-). I don't blame you for leaving Islington though, was a shithole. A company I worked for SIS, was based near there on Corsham Street, I had to go there a couple of times a month, Samantha Fox's mum Carole was the Receptionist. We used to go in the Marie Lloyd pub for a drink, I believe it's up market now (relatively) and you can't buy a flat for less than half a million quid, apologies for doubting you.
No problem. In my career I worked with SIS sometimes, so I know it well. Were you a broadcast, connectivity or production engineer there or did you work on the betting side?

No problem. In my career I worked with SIS sometimes, so I know it well. Were you a broadcast, connectivity or production engineer there or did you work on the betting side?
I worked in the Manchester Regional Office, we were there for Customer support, surveys to installation inspection's, account enquiries, etc, bit of everything really. Corsham Street was the hub, where the broadcasts came from, enjoyed my time in London, did a three months stint down there, and visited regularly for Account meetings. Stayed at the Barbican hotel (not the best). Got to meet a few "faces" at Corsham Street, Jimmy Greaves, Ian St John, John McCririck, BBC betting expert (sadly deceased) Graham Rock, race commentators John Hunt and Bob Cooper and a few others. The gaffer was Nigel Payne who along with three partners (including Ricky George who scored for Hereford v Newcastle in the famous FA Cup tie) owned Earth Summit who won the Grand National, happy days.

What did you do at SIS? Remember any names?

I worked in the Manchester Regional Office, we were there for Customer support, surveys to installation inspection's, account enquiries, etc, bit of everything really. Corsham Street was the hub, where the broadcasts came from, enjoyed my time in London, did a three months stint down there, and visited regularly for Account meetings. Stayed at the Barbican hotel (not the best). Got to meet a few "faces" at Corsham Street, Jimmy Greaves, Ian St John, John McCririck, BBC betting expert (sadly deceased) Graham Rock, race commentators John Hunt and Bob Cooper and a few others. The gaffer was Nigel Payne who along with three partners (including Ricky George who scored for Hereford v Newcastle in the famous FA Cup tie) owned Earth Summit who won the Grand National, happy days.

What did you do at SIS? Remember any names?

@Jack Hackett

Bloody hell, what's this... Grinder?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.