Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

We haven't been in this situation multiple times.
Everyone has their own opinion but one thing is certain.
At the moment this Arsenal are playing great football and we will probably have to beat them both times this season or hope that they have a big dip in form.
You should be embarrassed for thinking that every season is the same and that we can just turn up and pull back 8 points.
Your embarrassing.
He didn’t say “just turn up”
And we have been in this situation multiple times.
Plonker

Aside from ourselves I think they have the dippers and Newcastle away which could be tricky, possibly Fulham could give them a game but aside from that I expect them to win most of the rest.
But these things never go as expected. Who put us down for poor results against Brentford and Everton? Could easily happen to them.

Aside from ourselves I think they have the dippers and Newcastle away which could be tricky, possibly Fulham could give them a game but aside from that I expect them to win most of the rest.
Our slipups in the second half of the Mancini season were Everton, Arsenal Stoke and Sunderland.
And very nearly QPR.
They have Brentford before one of the games with us, Chelsea after one too.
7 or their players have played every PL game.
There's a long way to go.

We haven't been in this situation multiple times.
Everyone has their own opinion but one thing is certain.
At the moment this Arsenal are playing great football and we will probably have to beat them both times this season or hope that they have a big dip in form.
You should be embarrassed for thinking that every season is the same and that we can just turn up and pull back 8 points.
You're giving up then?
Because if you don't think we can't claw back the 5 points (they haven't won their game in hand yet) lead they have, that is pretty much what you're saying. Pack it up boys, 5 points is unassailable. Well done Arsenal, worthy champions, etc, etc?

I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. They haven't played us, they've not been in this position before against City, and we're only at the halfway point. There's everything to play for, lots can still happen, so it isn't "embarassing" at all to suggest City can still be crowned champions for a third successive season.

But these things never go as expected. Who put us down for poor results against Brentford and Everton? Could easily happen to them.
Bang on bud everyone presumes that they have a few hard games and the rest will be easy ......... but it’s them teams that are fighting to stay up that will give them problems ............they do look good but when it’s coming to the last 10 games then we will see how well they cope ........ the thing is you lot have to be within striking distance should it happen

But you don’t hate then more than you love City, surely? We needed Arsenal to drop points there.
We didn't actually need them to drop any points today. There's a long way to go yet, and plenty of time for them to drop points against more deserving sides than the rags.

Hope Penandez was crying!
Watch Goldbridge on United Stand. Your spirits will soar. It isn't like we're out of it. You're not telling me that only half way through the season and Arsenal have yet to have a bad run.

Arsenal look good but March-May you need to post the W week in, week out. Pep and the lads have proved they can keep the lid on the squid, the question is can Arsenal?
Yes, they can. They fear no one at the moment. Arteta will keep them mentally strong. They smell a title here and they won't give up points easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.