Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

The club should call this out, at Khaldoon’s level, with video examples of various rag and scouse offside goals allowed, players not being sent off agains us and City players getting cards for one slight foul.

Get the evidence out there and ask the PL, why are these decisions always favouring our rivals, is it to keep the league competitive?

Even if they deny it, which they will, it hold at least let them know they’ve been rumbled and might reduce it so as not to be so blatant.

As a club we shouldn’t just take it that the dippers are treated differently to us in an attempt to even up the league.
oh the media would love this

yup

they will challenge us all the way.

They were winning 2-1 before the penalty....on top in the first half but what is a very clear theme in the scousers game is that if you can see out the first 30 mins or so against them, they start to run out of steam a little and Palace started to get back into the game

However, this was their hardest game of their next few unfortunately. I can see them winning nearly all of their games before they play us which means we have to be near perfect to not give them any encouragement....

And we play palace in mid march just before the derby......they will cause us problems as well
West Ham, Rags and Brighton could be tricky games for them. They don't control games like we do and opponents will always have a chance against them. We are still in the driving seat, but we can't afford too many games like yesterday.

It's impossible to try and make sense as to why that pen was given.

I've tried to apply law and logic to get an answer but I still can not make sense of that decision no matter how hard I try.

Iffy as hell that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.