Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

Yeah a forceful push sure.

But do you know how many times players put their hands on each other in the box? Happens all the time when they try to move away from another player.

This was only called because it resulted in a goal. It's not called in general, because common sense is used.

It's pretty much all Kane did, he just put his hand on Thiago.

Oh it was definitely soft, no question. It's one where if the ref didn't call a foul, VAR almost certainly wouldn't overrule it. But the ref saw it from a certain angle at full speed and thought it constituted a foul, and that wasn't a clear and obvious error, just a soft call

Reading here, considering the prem and refs are all against City and fix everything for them to be successful, they aren’t half doing a shit job at it considering Liverpool’s 1 title in 30 odd years and touching ten years since Uniteds last one. If you also believe that nonsense then for your own health give up on football

West Ham, Rags and Brighton could be tricky games for them. They don't control games like we do and opponents will always have a chance against them. We are still in the driving seat, but we can't afford too many games like yesterday.
upto what i saw with west ham yestreday I might have agreed but they werent great against the rags

on the flip side....the rags up until the last couple of games I would have said no chance..But they have improved under ragnik....but have they imporved enough....maguire is still a huge problem for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.