Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

Flat earthish? Have you seen what the usual suspects in the "football is bent" group on here comes out with?

It's completely deluded, and every decision in every game gets scrutinised down to how "the powers that be" wants to affects us as negatively as possible. It's laughable
Agree about the lengths some people use as examples but The persuit of City in our financial dealings, Scudamores comments and some clear and obvious comments from Pep confirm what common sense about running a business must do everything at its disposal to maximise income. If you don't believe there is match manipulation to this end (let alone the multi billion pound betting mafia) then so be it. Me, I prefer my reality which is we achieve what we do against the odds, sticking it to the cartel, fucking off the vested interests. We do it without any help!! Makes it all the sweeter.

Haven't seen it but I remember the scandal well at the time. Not sure what that has to do with whether City do or do not receive occasional soft decisions in our favour?
because City occasionally getting a softer penalty after not giving 10 that are more blatant has nothing to do with there being corruption in the game, and the occasional soft pen does not mitigate, justify or absolve all of the other shit that goes on.

Fulham at home last season is one. Raz got the slightest flick on the knee that wouldn’t register with me or you if it was the same kind of contact when walking past the sofa and glancing the arm of the chair with our knee; and Raz went down like a sack of spuds. We got a pen for it, it was as soft as it gets and I even said “get up Raheem, we don’t need to do that”.
I'll take your word for it. Still some distance short of "loads"

because City occasionally getting a softer penalty after not giving 10 that are more blatant has nothing to do with there being corruption in the game, and the occasional soft pen does not mitigate, justify or absolve all of the other shit that goes on.

OK. I guess being the victims of massive, organized corruption that still somehow sees us win the league every year is just the price we'll have to pay

Yes mate, and on RAWK they have similiar posts detailing every single decision against them going in our favor.
Redcafe i'm sure is similar.

As I said years ago, and the other poster also said now. If english football is corrupt we benefit the most recently considering we have fucking won everything
You're talking in generalisations. Ive presented specific evidence over the weekend against the background of the PL being "uncompetitive". It's staring you in the face.

Yes mate, and on RAWK they have similiar posts detailing every single decision agianst them going in our favor.
Redcafe i'm sure is similar.

As I said years ago, and the other poster also said now. If english football is corrupt we benefit the most recently considering we have fucking won everything
Read around the main forums of all sets of fans, or even speak to other sets of fans at games, and they all think the game is bent against them. They can’t all be right.

Liverpool United and Arsenal fans all think City get favourable decisions and the game is bent in our favour. A number of clubs’ fans, maybe ¾ of the league(?), are covinced we are corrupt and are getting away with financial irregularities. They can’t believe how we’re “getting away with it”.

Every set of fans has a strange paranoid section within them. You only have to see the Covid/vaccine stuff or people who believe in the all-knowing spaghetti armed jelly man who lives on the other side of the Moon to see what strange stuff people believe in.

Spurs, Arse and West Ham bottling it a bit this weekend. Utd should not really be even close to 4th unless this Arse and Spurs coming back to life stuff was just a bit of a myth. West Ham losing their last 2 games and Leicester dropping off a cliff this season doesn't help.

Why does it feel like everything a shit utd team needs to happen outside of their control to see them top 4 happens. If they get top 4 this season Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal should be kicked out the league for being so constantly pathetic.

That dildo dealer needs to get his fucking hand in his packet and stop claiming poverty if West Ham want to work on the last 2 seasonsefforts or Moyes may as well get sacked now and West Ham sink back down to the positions they usually find themselves in.

Levy should be given concrete boots for being such a colosal fool thinking he can get lucky with a couple players and Poch then think he does not need to really push on to be a force. Instead seeing his team sink back down to perenial also rans.

Arse, pretty much the same boat as West Ham. Need to really invest now to punch into top 4 or may as well give up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.