Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

Look at the lengths they went to disallow Sterling’s last minute winner v saints.

Couldn't wait to fuck us over in thr CL either.

It'd be interesting to see the average time spent for VAR decisions club by club by club. Both for and against.

Doesn't bother me either way. We need those red cunts to finish 4th keeps the cash cow going so the Glazers don't get rid

I shall always say in a very tight call it's right that the attacking side should be given the benefit of the doubt. I'm having to say that through gritted teeth, mind.
No way are the Hammers getting fourth spot. I'd like them to, but sorry, no way. They just don't seem to believe in themselves enough. When you look at games in hand, I expect them to drop down to sixth, maybe even seventh by the end of the season.
But tell me this isn't true – this dire rags team are currently in a qualifying spot for the CL??!!
Just as well they've got to come to our gaff for the honour of bending over for us…

I've replayed the stream in slow motion, he was offside.
Unless your camera angle you’ve seen is exactly in line with the defender’s last body part, we won’t know.

That’s why the lines are never at 0°/90° as we look when we see them on tele because the camera angle is never in line.

We need to see the VAR lines

West Ham were asking to concede tbf, complete collapse of personality on their part.

Maybe but they would hope that the officials would get offside decisions right instead of fudging them because the it favours the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.