Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

I shall always say in a very tight call it's right that the attacking side should be given the benefit of the doubt. I'm having to say that through gritted teeth, mind.
No way are the Hammers getting fourth spot. I'd like them to, but sorry, no way. They just don't seem to believe in themselves enough. When you look at games in hand, I expect them to drop down to sixth, maybe even seventh by the end of the season.
But tell me this isn't true – this dire rags team are currently in a qualifying spot for the CL??!!
Id agree, if it was applied to everybody equally

I shall always say in a very tight call it's right that the attacking side should be given the benefit of the doubt. I'm having to say that through gritted teeth, mind.
No way are the Hammers getting fourth spot. I'd like them to, but sorry, no way. They just don't seem to believe in themselves enough. When you look at games in hand, I expect them to drop down to sixth, maybe even seventh by the end of the season.
But tell me this isn't true – this dire rags team are currently in a qualifying spot for the CL??!!
Their competition for the qualifying spot has been Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham.

It looks tight between the foot playing cavani’s on.
but so tight it shouldn’t be decided in 5 seconds.
It’s another decision where we will see the lines later when they’ve fiddled with them.
Can’t be score with his shoulder? That looks off

Just as well they've got to come to our gaff for the honour of bending over for us…
Currently, there’s a long way to go and a better team with a better manager with 3 games in-hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.