Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

We've recently seen a major sport in F1 in ignoring rules and manufacturing a race in the name of entertainment.

Why would it be so hard to believe that in football certain teams that bring in the most fans, attention and money would be beneficial of decisions in their favour?

Not saying in this current match btw.

Its this incompetence and shambolic, because mid table and relegation teams also get these terrible decisions without any conspiracy,and if some of the conspiracies thrown around here were seen on other fans forums they’d be ridiculed.We will win the league and if the rags get 4th it will be because spurs and arsenal are shitter than I thought.
And they are, frequently

did you watch the Calciopoli documentary? Did you see the lengths they had to go to to just about win the league despite all the interference?

If you want to be an ostrich that's up to you.

Haven't seen it but I remember the scandal well at the time. Not sure what that has to do with whether City do or do not receive occasional soft decisions in our favour?

So name them.
Fulham at home last season is one. Raz got the slightest flick on the knee that wouldn’t register with me or you if it was the same kind of contact when walking past the sofa and glancing the arm of the chair with our knee; and Raz went down like a sack of spuds. We got a pen for it, it was as soft as it gets and I even said “get up Raheem, we don’t need to do that”.

We've recently seen a major sport in F1 in ignoring rules and manufacturing a race in the name of entertainment.

Why would it be so hard to believe that in football certain teams that bring in the most fans, attention and money would be beneficial of decisions in their favour?

Not saying in this current match btw.
The league table

Flat earthish? Have you seen what the usual suspects in the "football is bent" group on here comes out with?

It's completely deluded, and every decision in every game gets scrutinised down to how "the powers that be" wants to affects us as negatively as possible. It's laughable
Southampton game: Non penalty to KDB: Advantage Liverpool. Non red card for foul on Laporte: Advantage Liverpool
Crystal Palace game: Offside not given for Liverpool's second goal: Advantage Liverpool. Ridiculous penalty: Advantage Liverpool.

These decisions coming off the back of much noise in the media suggesting the league is no longer competitive due to City's dominance.

Can you see the correlation? Can you see the pattern? Most people with 2 eyes and a brain can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.