Premier League Games 21/22 December

Willian has been something else today.

Dare I say he’s been as good as our Kev was yesterday.. that is just HOW good he has been.

Chelsea fans should be thinking they could have had that level week in week out if they had kept Kev ;)

Is Tyler stupid. Wants to know why Willian signed for Chelsea and not spuds! Let me see. Do I sign for free spending Chelsea or tight arsed Levy. Christ how do theses imbeciles keep their job?

Dare I say he’s been as good as our Kev was yesterday.. that is just HOW good he has been.

Chelsea fans should be thinking they could have had that level week in week out if they had kept Kev ;)

He’s been very good but come on!

Stud-up kick aimed at opponent rib cage debated whether it is a violent conduct or not...everything that's wrong in the English football punditry.

I know. They make the laws up as they go along and spout them as fact. The players know the true laws and Son can't be doing that and expect to get away with it.
No matter how innocuous the contact is, as the law now comes with intent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.