Premier League Games 22/23/24 October

They still dropped 2 points at brentford with their best team on, they'll drop points. Plus they have to play us and Chelsea away. I'm more worried about Chelsea, they don't drop points with the small teams and already played pool , tottenham and arsenal away.

why be worried, we have nothing to prove. Just enjoy our great football.

They still dropped 2 points at brentford with their best team on, they'll drop points. Plus they have to play us and Chelsea away. I'm more worried about Chelsea, they don't drop points with the small teams and already played pool , tottenham and arsenal away.
I agree but that's nothing to do with the acon

It won't work like that. Players will need to meet up early for training etc.
They have spoke about having to travel over as early as post boxing day for quarantine regulations,but don't be surprised if special arrangements are made when the big clubs kick up a stink.

Question, I was thinking when did we last get a penalty against Man Utd in the league and when did we last score a penalty against Man Utd in the league? I remember Darius Vassell missing a pen in the league in May 2007 was that the last one? also Tezez scoring one in the League Cup semi in 2010, but wondered if it was Franny Lee who last scored a pen against them in the league.

Question, I was thinking when did we last get a penalty against Man Utd in the league and when did we last score a penalty against Man Utd in the league? I remember Darius Vassell missing a pen in the league in May 2007 was that the last one? also Tezez scoring one in the League Cup semi in 2010, but wondered if it was Franny Lee who last scored a pen against them in the league.
Keith Curle?

I agree but that's nothing to do with the acon
You said playing brentford at home without mane and salah wouldn't be a problem but they lost two points to them already so they might drop some more especially without their main threat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.