Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 October

Don’t know they might, others might, but there’s a lot of overrating them and underrating us going on generally overs the last few weeks all over bluemoon. This is going to be a slog of a season for every one. We won’t know who get through the attrition of tiredness and injuries until well into March. We’ll be there or there abouts.

i find them underwhelming to be honest, they’ve scraped wins for nearly a year now. The problem is the natural competition ( including us ) have looked gashed for a while now

I think Pep is our biggest problem this Season.I really do.

A manager makes the Sum bigger than its parts.

Right now i feel like he is picking players based on his personal relationship with them.

We should have started today with both Foden,and Toress in the starting 11.They both changed the game against Porto.We looked more like our old self when they came on.

Yet for whatever reason he decided to pick the same starting 11.

Defensively West Ham are shit.Yet we went with the Rodri/Gundogam combo,instead of giving them more to think about from the start.

I dont know what is going on with hPep,but his decisions are getting stranger and stranger.

He needs to manage what he has better,Stop putting square Pegs in round holes.Play our best starting 11 in their natural positions. Instead of fucking about playing players out of position to accommodate his favorites. It isn't right.It should be about what is best for City,not what is best for Pep favorites.
I agree . The only reason I say we ain’t winning the title is not because we are shit as we still have the best players in the league but if you don’t pick them players are hen there’s no point having them .he needs to explain Rodri and gundo in sane team also we need to get back to wing attacks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.