Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 October

I think they're a load of shit, nothing special this season, have a great forward line but are living off last year.
Ain't winning the league this year.
Who’s gonna win it then because we ain’t that’s for sure . I think they will walk it tbh

I don’t see the VVD injury impacting them as much as Laportes did for us. Even with matip out at the minute too they’ve got Fabinho in there who is doing what Fernandinho did for us, the difference is they still got a bunch of cloggers in midfield protecting their defenders, we had Rodri.

Henderson/Wijnaldum just steps into that role so the loss at the back is only really noticeable against top6 and in the champions league, they won’t struggle to beat mediocre sides as often as we did/are.

Now if they were to lose a mane/salah as well for any length of time then we could see a big drop off.

I don’t see the VVD injury impacting them as much as Laportes did for us. Even with matip out at the minute too they’ve got Fabinho in there who is doing what Fernandinho did for us, the difference is they still got a bunch of cloggers in midfield protecting their defenders, we had Rodri.

Henderson/Wijnaldum just steps into that role so the loss at the back is only really noticeable against top6 and in the champions league, they won’t struggle to beat mediocre sides as often as we did/are.

Now if they were to lose a mane/salah as well for any length of time then we could see a big drop off.

They are at home to a poor team and souped up they should be beating them

Against ajax though they were poor and lucky with that deflection and own goal. Ajax weren't clinical with their chances. Need to see them play against better team to form an opinion

The results so far this season have been mad. I honestly dont think any team is going to run away with it...lucky for the champions to make mid 80s I reckon
Liverpool have been poor so far I think with the best football coming from Villa & Everton.
Teams are going to be beatign each other all season. The lack of crowds is a big equalizer I reckon.
Whilst it knocks so much of the passion out of the games it is certainly going to make for an interesting and close season.

The results so far this season have been mad. I honestly dont think any team is going to run away with it...lucky for the champions to make mid 80s I reckon
Liverpool have been poor so far I think with the best football coming from Villa & Everton.
Teams are going to be beatign each other all season. The lack of crowds is a big equalizer I reckon.
Whilst it knocks so much of the passion out of the games it is certainly going to make for an interesting and close season.

88 points will win it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.