Premier League Games 23/24 Sept '23

They were pretty weird facial expressions to make then. Let's put it down to Arteta just being a bellend, which I think is something we can all agree on.

If we are getting in to a wider conversation about humour, people aren't "soft as fuck" or "easily offended". Morons just haven't got the intelligence to make a joke without mocking somebody's appearance.

Offended and you start calling folk who disagree morons.

Do fuck off lol

Shouldn't you be making your daily Cancelo is shit post instead of being on my shite, mate?

No and in your own words , carry on posting your shite !

Why should we be worried about playing Newcastle , Pep will find a team to compete, as usual .

No need to shit yourself about the outcome, you pussy .

No and in your own words , carry on posting your shite !

Why should we be worried about playing Newcastle , Pep will find a team to compete, as usual .

No need to shit yourself about the outcome, you pussy .
I was being sarcastic, it will be a tougher game but of course both of those elements didn't shake my confidence in the slightest, we still win.

8-0 and without Rodri, I'm really scared of this Newcastle for his next game

We're managed by pep guardiola. Regardless of the 11 we field we shouldn't be afraid of anyone, fucking hell.

Brighton beat them, liverpool beat them and Milan kept them from scoring and rodri doesn't play for any of them.

EDIT - just saw you were being sarcastic. Nvm then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.