Premier League Games 24/25/26 Feb '24

The "other teams play differently against us" is nonsense. I used to firmly believe it was the case. Not now. It's definitely the way we play.

We don't take risks and we give the opposition every chance to get back in numbers.

That's why we are scraping past teams whilst the scousers and Arsenal are blowing them away.

Both rivals smashing also rans much more convincingly than us right now. helps significantly when they can sub off their key players after 60-70 minutes with the 3 points in the bag whilst we are flogging rodri to near collapse every game because we cannot afford to sub him off with the game far from won. That used to be a key difference maker for us in the best and helped keep players fresh.

We'll soon be too far behind in goal difference to catch up too if that were ever to become a factor.

The "other teams play differently against us" is nonsense. I used to firmly believe it was the case. Not now. It's definitely the way we play.

We don't take risks and we give the opposition every chance to get back in numbers.

That's why we are scraping past teams whilst the scousers and Arsenal are blowing them away.
I have to disagree mate.
We are 19 other teams cup final.
100% they play out of their skin against us.

They look pretty outstanding just now. If it continues to the end then fair fucks to them.
Flat track bullies at the minute. If the roles were reversed the media's opinion would mention the quality of the opposition more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.