Premier League Games 24/25/26 Feb '24

They weren't that impressive either. It was a game where both looked afraid to lose.
Listen, I am probably as hard-core City fan as you are, but am not a red red Scouse cultist. Trying to see the things as they are.
Pep has diverged from his core principles this season, one of the reasons is obviously to somehow fit Erling into the formation at any cost and forcing this stupid CB as a MF. But my impression is we've been mediocre according to our previous seasons.
But that game, we were shit pure and simple, the worse after that Villa abomination.

Listen, I am probably as hard-core City fan as you are, but am not a red red Scouse cultist. Trying to see the things as they are.
Pep has diverged from his core principles this season, one of the reasons is obviously to somehow fit Erling into the formation at any cost and forcing this stupid CB as a MF. But my impression is we've been mediocre according to our previous seasons.
But that game, we were shit pure and simple, the worse after that Villa abomination.
Both have had their fair share of "help". Both aren't that impressive to be fair. Both haven't blown us away either in the games against us so far. We are still capable of scoring in bursts.

The insurance of goal difference is gone now. We need to win those Scouse/Arsenal games; win them, and we'll retain the league.

Just had a sconce at the table and Villa are still up there challenging.
Gonna be interesting the round Robin results between ourselves , spurs, villa, dippers and the bumnal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.