Premier League Games 24/25/26 Feb '24

Both have had their fair share of "help". Both aren't that impressive to be fair. Both haven't blown us away either in the games against us so far
I think your head is deep in the sand. They've not received help, beyond any that other teams receive. If we're brutally honest, Liverpool were fucked over in that Spurs game (funny as it was). They both look better than us at the moment; more clinical.

I'm still confident we'll retain the league though.

I miss how we used to blow teams away.

We have better players than Arse and scousers, including the best striker in the world - why do we seem to be grinding out close wins while red shirts seem to get 3 or 4 most games?

I think your head is deep in the sand. They've not received help, beyond any that other teams receive. If we're brutally honest, Liverpool were fucked over in that Spurs game (funny as it was). They both look better than us at the moment; more clinical.

how about the goal disallowed at our place which has been given to them twice for the exact same challenge, they got fucked over once and have got favourable decisions ever since then.

If we go into the final day needing other teams to get a result against arsenal or Liverpool for us to win it we are fucked, arsenal and Liverpool are both far more clinical than us.
At the moment…. Hopefully they’re peaking now and we’ll start peaking next Sunday ;)

We’re right there playing relatively
Poorly for us. If we can click then watch out

We have better players than Arse and scousers, including the best striker in the world - why do we seem to be grinding out close wins while red shirts seem to get 3 or 4 most games?
because they go full tilt every game and wear themselves out and dont get over the line when it matters. uaing up all you energy in going full tilt now means you have less of it in april and may, look at arsenal the other night, one game when they didnt play well and at full tilt and they lost, we havent played well in a while and we are still getting wins, they will have to do the same at some point.

We had an unbelievable season last year.

Any time another team has won a big one, they've completely capitulated the following season. We keep going. To be up there again, for the seventh season in a row, is unbelievable good.

This is the equivalent of our "rebuild" season, when other teams do this they finish 7th or some shit.

The missed penalty incident vs Brentford last Saturday? The extra amount of injury time Arsenal continue to get when needed. Not to mention us getting shafted vs Spurs. The winning goalscorer for Wolves who shouldn't had been on the pitch. The only games where the ref wasn't completely shafting us was Palace and Villa (who only beat us with a deflected goal). Both our rivals haven't blown us away in either of the match ups.

Last edited:

Look at Peps comments tonight. Liverpool and Arsenal will be desperate to win the title, City on the other hand have won it three years on the bounce with a treble along the way, yet we’re still in contention on winning a fourth title on the bounce. Every three days for four years our players have been producing title winning performances. If Liverpool and Arsenal look better than us now then it shouldn’t be a real shock, but all that matters is we’re up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.