Premier League Games 24/25/26 Feb '24

Couldn’t understand a lot of people losing their shit in the summer about Brighton signing Ansu Fati, saying what a coup.

He was never a world beater

Couldn’t understand a lot of people losing their shit in the summer about Brighton signing Ansu Fati, saying what a coup.

He was never a world beater
Brighton are just a joke club at the end of the day. When they drew 1-1 against us to get that Mickey Mouse European place, the whole of Shoreham the following day was suddenly full of Brighton shirt wearers. It's like they all suddenly came out of the woodwork and I was at the post office just to post one simple thing, but had to go in a queue. There was a mother and son with the latter wearing a Brighton shirt, buying Euros for his Europa League trip spending most of his time chatting to the cashier about his trip, rather than just getting his money and leaving, really winding people up. He could just go abroad and withdraw it.

I then went to McDonald's and heard two people talking about how well they played.

I just couldn't believe it, that whole week Brighton shirts were everywhere.

All this never in the past happened in Shoreham, then soon later it all went back to normal.

They were like a "SWARMING ARMY OF ANTS!!" to quote Victor Meldrew. Such a plastic club really, especially their stupid chants towards us during that game. Having to work with their supporters is just torture, especially when one of them came up to me while I had my earphones in just to brag on about it.

The insurance of goal difference is gone now. We need to win those Scouse/Arsenal games; win them, and we'll retain the league.

It hasn’t gone in February.. we are 5 behind the league leaders and 6 behind the team behind us in the league. All it takes is one draw from Liverpool and a routine 4-0 win home one weekend and it’s disappeared. It’s still February and we play until May. I think we had the superior goal difference out of the three of us at the start of the month! One or two big score lines can swing it in the blink of an eye!

Brighton are just a joke club at the end of the day. When they drew 1-1 against us to get that Mickey Mouse European place, the whole of Shoreham the following day was suddenly full of Brighton shirt wearers. It's like they all suddenly came out of the woodwork and I was at the post office just to post one simple thing, but had to go in a queue. There was a mother and son with the latter wearing a Brighton shirt, buying Euros for his Europa League trip spending most of his time chatting to the cashier about his trip, rather than just getting his money and leaving, really winding people up. He could just go abroad and withdraw it.

I then went to McDonald's and heard two people talking about how well they played.

I just couldn't believe it, that whole week Brighton shirts were everywhere.

All this never in the past happened in Shoreham, then soon later it all went back to normal.

They were like a "SWARMING ARMY OF ANTS!!" to quote Victor Meldrew. Such a plastic club really, especially their stupid chants towards us during that game. Having to work with their supporters is just torture, especially when one of them came up to me while I had my earphones in just to brag on about it.
Shoreham people are so snobby about brighton !

Brewster hey putting an effort in for once now his massive contract runs out in 12 months he has been a bag of shite for 3 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.