Premier league games 24/25 &26th Sept

Good win for the rags. Leicester have been shite away this season. How they won the league I don't know because they are poor defensively when last year that's what they were all about.

Fannys crying that they might be first on MOTD, they just twatted the "champions" 4-1. That 20 minute first half spell was good for them. Our turn now to keep on the front foot

PR in full swing.
Pulsating first half and thrashed the champions.
What a load of bollocks.
Shambles of a defence and 3 goals from corners.
I only saw snippets too as I watched Eibar v Sociadad.

Raggies weren't as good as the scoreline indicated. Looked like they were trying to pass around a tennis ball- they were pinging it about with purpose but so many mishandled sloppy and intercepted passes. Great on set pieces but too choppy of a performance, esp in the second half. The kind of thing you notice more so when you're used to watching slick and tight Pepball every week though, so while I'm left unimpressed, I can see why they're thrilled. Oh well, stay tuned for the media to build another pedestal for them to fall off of.

I'm not bothered. Gives them another false dawn which will be dashed by the next decent side they come up against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.