Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

Fair play to soucek for spotting that ball boy getting crushed, that could have been seriously nasty for the lad having the very weighty advertising boards and all those fans pinning him down had he not reacted to it.

If you look how pep sets our defenders up to Arteta we are more last man syndrome where as Arteta has more cover and more aggressive they rarely step back up they go in and try to win the ball, our defenders back of back of and wait for the rest of the team to come back to help..

Don't know on the eye I think Arteta way is the better way..

But wait stat wise we have the better method of defending!
Nah, it’s deliberate. Trying every trick in the book to get a reaction out of their opponents. They did it with Haaland loads last season.

Some say it’s just part of the game, but others would say it should be at least scaled back.

Everton in for a longgggg season. Probably turn out to be 3 poorer sides than them but it will be close.

They always get away with it don’t they, purely because three newly promoted sides are even shitter. I guess that shows the gap between PL and Championship is getting bigger.

Listening to the Bournemouth presenter screaming absolute tripe into the microphone prior to kick off is something I hate about the modern game. Ours is just as bad. WTF was that Haaland thing repeated three times after he scored about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.