Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

The way I look at it from an Arsenal perspective is we need to be well clear of City by the time they stick the afterburners on after Xmas as it's intimidating to see City reel off win after win. That being said both City and Arsenal have relatively straightforward run ins (albeit Arsenal have a trip to the Victims but we don't have the same complex going there as City do - our complex is going to the Etihad!).
One defeat in the last 9 league games is not a complex.

The way I look at it from an Arsenal perspective is we need to be well clear of City by the time they stick the afterburners on after Xmas as it's intimidating to see City reel off win after win. That being said both City and Arsenal have relatively straightforward run ins (albeit Arsenal have a trip to the Victims but we don't have the same complex going there as City do - our complex is going to the Etihad!).

It's going to be week after week of DARE you lose, The media hype on what you need to be champions or to finish above City is just outrageous, I think the media have us not losing this season even at Anfield without Klopp.
The title race now Starts at the first game and if lose and City win it will be doom and gloom.

If you want the truth, I don't see City doing the after-Christmas run-in thing that many think we always do, You need to be very lucky with few injuries and inform and results elsewhere,

Arsenal can not keep bottling it and finishing 2nd because it just doesn't not happen anymore, Arsenal are quality with a good manager and I think lessons have been learnt and the Manager will have full control of the players this time.

Lego head is counting the dollars from his players that got pick pocketed...
The weirdo.
Villa were shite.
We've got a few gears to go through yet..
5 in a row for me.
Can't wait to play the dippers aswell..
Our players look like they've got a point to prove..
Best team in the world.
Mcfc.

Everton in for a longgggg season. Probably turn out to be 3 poorer sides than them but it will be close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.