Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

I thought you were just as bad at Anfield?
No we've not lost there the last 2 seasons. Don't get me wrong, we don't relish going there but they don't tend to bring it to Arsenal the way they do to City. Spurs away us far more toxic for us.

Celebrating when they make a tackle or a clearance.
Fuckin hell, when will the dicks ever learn?
It's a tactical thing. It's to ensure they maintain focus in defence. It's coached in training. Gabriel has said as much.

It's a tactical thing. It's to ensure they maintain focus in defence. It's coached in training. Gabriel has said as much.
It's a load of overdramatic shit. That seems them fall in a heap when things aren't going their way.

I love to see it, impossible to sustain over the course of a season.

Reactions: MMA
Why does Arteta insist on his defenders acting like cunts?

If you look how pep sets our defenders up to Arteta we are more last man syndrome where as Arteta has more cover and more aggressive they rarely step back up they go in and try to win the ball, our defenders back of back of and wait for the rest of the team to come back to help..

Don't know on the eye I think Arteta way is the better way..

But wait stat wise we have the better method of defending!

Saka won a tackle and went for a lap of honour.
He isn't a defender

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.