Premier League Games 25/26/27 October 2024

Wonder when our buy back of Delap ends? Because a club will pay 70/80m for this lad in the next 2/3 years! His movement strength his awareness around the goals his goals are all there to see he is going to be a top striker in the premier league

One of those rare win win situations today.

I think I would prefer Liverpool to win as they always drop off and lose points through complacency. Other than that, any format of draw will do :)

One of those rare win win situations today.

I think I would prefer Liverpool to win as they always drop off and lose points through complacency. Other than that, any format of draw will do :)
Tbh that's the Arseholes this season, already lost 2-0 to Bournemouth. I'm not an Arse man but I would be making an exception today

Given the media narrative I assume Legohead is presently on Hackney Marshes looking for players to make up the numbers he’s got so many injuries.
He'll need time to coach them on how to fiegn injuries and pretend they've go cramp first for when he wants to have an in play team talk.

Just saw the Wolves equaliser.

That must go down as the worst goal to concede directly from a 4v1 counter in PL history.

Well done our very own Tommy Doyle, though, to not only manage to stop the counter as the lone defender but launch the counter-counter with an immense long ball down the pitch that found the goal scorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.