Premier League Games 25/26/27 October 2024

I'd accept a meteorite or sinkhole opening up in the Emirates.

A mass brawl between all the players, subs, coaching staff would be quite nice, with all of them suspended for 10 games.
If that happened, an investigation would be opened with the question of “what about City?”

I want a Liverpool win. It puts Arsenal nearly out of the title race with Newcastle and Chelsea away on the horizon after this game. A loss here and a draw or loss next week and it's curtains.

We are not dropping 8-10 points whilst they don't drop anymore. They would have to be perfect.

In the long run I think we can beat this Liverpool team to the title.

Arsenal are too cautious and over-emotional under Arteta. The new version of Liverpool is much calmer and clinical which is how you win league titles. Liverpool will win today but I’m not sure this is good news for City. Liverpool look strong to me this season but their squad is weaker than ours. The game at Anfield will be crucial.

I want a Liverpool win. It puts Arsenal nearly out of the title race with Newcastle and Chelsea away on the horizon after this game. A loss here and a draw or loss next week and it's curtains.

We are not dropping 8-10 points whilst they don't drop anymore. They would have to be perfect.

In the long run I think we can beat this Liverpool team to the title.
Yes, I mean a liverpool win will make the table look more like a 2 horse race and arsenal might even start believing that, and an arsenal win keeps us top today, but ideally I would like to see both these two teams dropping a couple of points.

And yes finishing 9 a side, with them both having 2 players on 3 match bans!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.