Premier League Games 25/26/27 October 2024

We aren't winning the league. The fact we were at home, our centre half goes off and we play like we've had a red card against a team we are better than. The mentality was one of fear.

Dippers won't win the league either - I'd say it's an open road for City to get the 5th on the bounce. Liverpool are a glorified hit and hope team.

Funnily enough Arteta's negativity may pay off in the Champions League but playing as if you're the underdog when you are at home just tells the competition you fear them. Odegaard coming back won't change that.

Same as you played against us, last year.

We aren't winning the league. The fact we were at home, our centre half goes off and we play like we've had a red card against a team we are better than. The mentality was one of fear.

Dippers won't win the league either - I'd say it's an open road for City to get the 5th on the bounce. Liverpool are a glorified hit and hope team.

Funnily enough Arteta's negativity may pay off in the Champions League but playing as if you're the underdog when you are at home just tells the competition you fear them. Odegaard coming back won't change that.

To be honest without your injuries I still knew you would park the bus in the second half.

Best result possible for us. Shame there wasnt a mass brawl to go with. Poor quality game. At least the dippers went at them, arsenal defending as soon as they took the lead at home is pathetic.

Arteta's digging his own grave with these tactics, if he doesn't win this year he cannot stay. You can't spend £800m, produce Stoke levels of football and expect to keep your job if you fail to deliver once more.

Who else saw Nunez in the last few minutes completely miss the ball when attempting a basic header? I've never seen anything so perfectly describe him as that single moment.

Dippers will unfortunately cause us all manner of problems with these long ball tactics.
Agreed. That’s always been their threat against us, esp on the break. Fortunately they haven’t got the better of us very often when it comes to trophies.

Sky interview with VVD. Zero mention of him avoiding a red for kicking out.
You know with us it would be the 1st question, do you think you should have been sent off.

Least he sneered at the interviewer stating about all Arsenal injuries when he replied, only 3, same as us
Let’s see if those kicks get the full SSN repetition treatment every half hour all day tomorrow…

Agreed..

Dippers will implode.
Arse not good enough, mentally weak, crap manager. Always choke to the amusement of the rest of the league.
Villa don’t have the quality.
Spuds just Spursy..
Rags… they have ten Hag.
Chelsea too flakey, not enough players.

My take on it so far..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.