Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

They just can't get over it

Did Neville just say he’s been asked to apologise on behalf of John Moss... for ruining the City v Pool game? WTF? Mane ruined it for Pool, not the refs decision.

The media is really starting to realise how shit Mourinho is. Anyone can coach a team to do this. Anyone.

I never watch the shit.
I put it on my tablet for a minute and kept it on cos there so shit

Sorry i'm not in the draw best result camp, I want to see the rags smashed!.... We can deal with Spuds later but i'd rather rejoice in another rag defeat....

I honestly think if it stays like this it's the best for us.
United were rank, their fans will soon turn on this, I don't think losing will make much difference, if they don't win and play like this, they'll be getting very edgy.
Spurs are very capable but if continue to dominate and fail to score and it ends 0-0 the 'Harry Kane' team will start to ring home.

A 0-0 at this standard of play will damage both teams.

Warburtons advert at half time very funny & the best part of the coverage! We'll murder both of these teams!

This bread commercial for warburtons is way better than the actual turgid shit of a game on offer
Seriously i found myself nodding of. If i was not chatting to a mate i'd have dropped off and i am not even kidding hahaha. I am not even tired either, the monotone drone of the crowd that is dictated by the footy on display was the culprit hehe.

This bread commercial for warburtons is way better than the actual turgid shit of a game on offer

Watching Coronation Street is more exciting.

46 minutes we will never get back and never remember.

Shit I hope the second half at least has some mix of skill and entertainment other wise I will have a 30 minute crap which will constitute more ball movement than this rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.