Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

The media is really starting to realise how shit Mourinho is. Anyone can coach a team to do this. Anyone.

I am pretty sure I heard some in the crowd saying we want Moyes back all is forgiven.

Leslie would do better with this side for at least a few of them would be able to keep the ball for more than one second before giving to a contest or an opposition player.

Utter dogshit of a game. Neither keeper with a save to make. No quality play. Best bit was Young trying to be a hard man. Couldn't stop laughing at the diving shithouse. Let's hope it stays the same 2nd half and we can do the business at West Brom, then winner winner chicken dinner.

Be interesting to see if Alli get pulled for his dive.

We are much much better than both of these teams.

Can’t wait for the derby.

Just been prepping the veg for tea at halftime and talkragshite tell me it's been a great game.....I must have been watching a different rag/spurs game either that or talkragshite have excelled themselves talking shite.

After watching City it’s really hard to watch this turgid shit.

Spurs the better of the two but no cutting-edge. Anybody’s game but they are fighting for the minor places

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.