Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

You would think the media would lay into mourinho. They must lose millions of viewers around the world with his turgid football yet they pander to him.

Only injuries will stop us winning the league and even then I doubt it very much looking at this match

Any thing can happen but at least we know we entertain.

This stuff only ensures overseas supporters in the Southern hemisphere go to bed even those like me who are not on a promise anymore.

Watching Coronation Street is more exciting.

46 minutes we will never get back and never remember.

Shit I hope the second half at least has some mix of skill and entertainment other wise I will have a 30 minute crap which will constitute more ball movement than this rubbish.

Skill and entertainment. Are you serious? :)

You would think the media would lay into mourinho. They must lose millions of viewers around the world with his turgid football yet they pander to him.

Trust me here is oz I have rung up a few of my fellow night owlers and all bar silly me are in noddy land or watching re runs of the batcheralette

imagine watching that shite every week now we have had a taste of our football. sheff wednesday game is a better watch

Just been prepping the veg for tea at halftime and talkragshite tell me it's been a great game.....I must have been watching a different rag/spurs game either that or talkragshite have excelled themselves talking shite.
It’s total shite.
Neither of these teams are close to us in any shape or form.
Hoping it stays 0-0 as I like seeing our lead increase every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.