Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

Don't like either of these clubs.

I wonder if all these all fashioned pundits will that having a go at Leicester not 'appointing British' now... I know a certain pair based in Qatar will be fuming Leicester are winning.

I wish the fat useless twat would just become a referee and have done with it.

I wish the referees would just do their job properly and send the arrogant cnut off instead of ignoring his tantrums .

Respect............my arse !

Rooney relegated with his boyhood team ..........................how good would that be ??

Christ, Unsworth has taken off Mirallas and Lennon at HT - their only 2 players who looked like they had any penetration.

Only just switched on glad the blue dippers are losing. Just wondering what sort of reception if any Lennon got. Hopefully not unkind, fair play to him for getting back

Christ, Unsworth has taken off Mirallas and Lennon at HT - their only 2 players who looked like they had any penetration.

He is being fucking slaughtered and i do mean slaughtered on Grand Old team pmsl.

45 mins in and he has no chance of the job lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.