Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

He's in no position to take the piss out of anyone. Remember his French accent? And being banned for betting offences.
Was thinking similar, he was very disparaging in his comments as well, saying he watched the other day as Unsworth 'waddled' onto the coach and look at him in his oversized suit on the touchline, he doesn't even look like a manager
I'v lost a bit of respect for joey since he's been doing punditry

When he was there first time around they were in a relegation battle and now again.

Funny now he's at Everton the refs just ignore his whining.

Let's hope it's second time lucky.

After all the crap about spending that Everton fans gave us, it would be very amusing to them become the most expensive squad to be relegated.

For years I have wanted to see them relegated.

Was thinking similar, he was very disparaging in his comments as well, saying he watched the other day as Unsworth 'waddled' onto the coach and look at him in his oversized suit on the touchline, he doesn't even look like a manager
I'v lost a bit of respect for joey since he's been doing punditry
He's at it again non stop, Matterface is getting annoyed with him and sounds embarrassed, just said to him Joey this isn't Jeremy Kyle, Barton replied what because i'm digging out Unsworth for filling the touchlinem keeps calling him the rhino
Don't think Barton will be getting an invite to Finch Farm anytime soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.