Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept 2024

MNF soon. Let’s hope for a good hour on how shit united are like last time. Rounds off a perfect Monday of their public humiliation.

I know he’s a professional in his field, but losing your job with a multi million pound payout will never be the same as losing your job in all walks of life.
They (players and managers at the elite level) inhabit a totally different world to us plebs. If you or I got the push from our jobs, would we get a payout? My employers wouldn't give me the steam off their piss in that scenario.

They (players and managers at the elite level) inhabit a totally different world to us plebs. If you or I got the push from our jobs, would we get a payout? My employers wouldn't give me the steam off their piss in that scenario.
Certainly wouldn’t get 17 months to reconnect with family, that’s for sure. I like Potter and I hope he gets back into the game, but that was a nonsense comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.