Premier League Games 28/29 Feb/1st March

Their points total this season has been an outlier which is always disregarded as an unreliable result and not trusted by scientists, statisticians and right-minded people.

Just watched highlights of Watford v Livarpool. Is Van Dick going to get castigated by the media for being involved in injuring Delafaou as Ramos was for the same thing to Salad

On the contrary - he is being praised for a "classy gesture" in staying by Deulofeu's side as he was carried off.......

A classy foul, then?

Just seen the highlights on youtube , well I thought VVD was poor , the first goal he just walked around looking lost !. Would I be right I saying that's the first time livarpool have had any pressure on them ,to beat our 18 match run , than just fell apart lol. They look dead on their feet.

Think we may be overthinking things a bit they lost,actually they were battered and bruised but I can’t suddenly see them falling off a cliff any time soon,they have been riding their luck though in recent games got away with it against West Ham,think they will drop more points and hopefully enough to see them not make a 100 points ..

I watched the highlight and van dick mug shot on the line up photo caught my attention . His smug face deserves fury punch . Who tf does he think he is ? Even Fake Ronaldo didn’t pull that kind of shit during his prime time.

Just watched highlights of Watford v Livarpool. Is Van Dick going to get castigated by the media for being involved in injuring Delafaou as Ramos was for the same thing to Salad

Fake news. The Mighty van Dijk isn't that type of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.