Premier League Games 29/30 October '22

Fuck off Klopp you whining gurning ****!
Very late to the "party"...as indeed we had a Halloween party last night.

Genuine true story....My youngest (13) has bet once in his life...the team that let him down ...Sunderland (of course)....although..he bet Sunderland would lose....and we were 3-0 down at ht...but 2 injury time goals saw us draw...and ruin his coupon ...

The relevance..he had a bet yesterday....

328/1 put a £1 on

Spurs
Newcastle (yet to forgive him)
Brighton to beat Chelsea
Brentford and wolves to draw
And..err Leeds?!?!?! Wtf

His reasoning was that Liverpool lost to forest so they must be shite (fair enough)... Leeds were 19/2.

At 5pm...he was offered £28...which he wanted to take.

His elder brother offered to give him half..and keep the bet alive just for interest...so they did.

The Halloween party went to shit...and the "Sunderland" house went crazy when Jimmy Somerville scored.....arses went and cashed out for £258.. the lads a genius.

What is Rice's price tag again ? lol the guy was atrocious, rags as shite as ever but again other teams let the off the hook.
Didn’t watch it, but not surprised to read that. I’ve never been that impressed when he’s played us or I’ve seen the odd England competitive game.

Very late to the "party"...as indeed we had a Halloween party last night.

Genuine true story....My youngest (13) has bet once in his life...the team that let him down ...Sunderland (of course)....although..he bet Sunderland would lose....and we were 3-0 down at ht...but 2 injury time goals saw us draw...and ruin his coupon ...

The relevance..he had a bet yesterday....

328/1 put a £1 on

Spurs
Newcastle (yet to forgive him)
Brighton to beat Chelsea
Brentford and wolves to draw
And..err Leeds?!?!?! Wtf

His reasoning was that Liverpool lost to forest so they must be shite (fair enough)... Leeds were 19/2.

At 5pm...he was offered £28...which he wanted to take.

His elder brother offered to give him half..and keep the bet alive just for interest...so they did.

The Halloween party went to shit...and the "Sunderland" house went crazy when Jimmy Somerville scored.....arses went and cashed out for £258.. the lads a genius.

Brilliant story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.