Premier League Games 29/30 October '22

Meh, expected arsenal to smash forest, I know they beat Liverpool last week but that was a one-off, they're complete trash. West Ham of last season you'd expect to give united a game, this version seems some way off. Win for us was all that mattered this weekend, I wouldn't have expected any rivals to drop points this weekend, Liverpool doing so was a very welcome bonus. Not quite the heights of last weekend but a good weekend overall.

Meh, expected arsenal to smash forest, I know they beat Liverpool last week but that was a one-off, they're complete trash. West Ham of last season you'd expect to give united a game, this version seems some way off. Win for us was all that mattered this weekend, I wouldn't have expected any rivals to drop points this weekend, Liverpool doing so was a very welcome bonus. Not quite the heights of last weekend but a good weekend overall.

Do you think Liverpool is still a rival?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.