Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

To be fair, our stadium doesn't lend itself to fans using public transport. Going to the ground isn't too bad, as arrivals are spread out over the couple of hours before kick off. After the game, thiugh; carnage. I used the tram from the ground once. Never again. The crush is ridiculous, and if you're lucky enough to get on the tram, you're like a sardine in a can. As for the buses; the same issues arise there. And anyway, you're as quick to walk back into town, which is what I do when I'm over for a game. Along with thousands of others. We're not in any position to take the piss.
We are.
I'm referring to the fact that half the red mardarses that go to the swamp come from down south, hence they ditch their motor for the train and therefore top the league for it.
God knows where your rant came from.

It'll be a decent day for us today, the rags to get done over by west ham and the tarquins to drub the scousers pissing all over Klopp's pity parade.
Can see the opposite to be fair,the rags will stumble to another undeserved win and the red scousers will come away with a win as support builds for klopps farewell season ..

Looks like Phillip's loan move to West Ham is going to be as fruitless as his time at City. Really can't even see him cementing a place in the hammers starting eleven

We are.
I'm referring to the fact that half the red mardarses that go to the swamp come from down south, hence they ditch their motor for the train and therefore top the league for it.
God knows where your rant came from.
Came from experience, as I said in my post. Try reading it again. Carefully, this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.