Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

Phillips on the bench. Understandable in this instance given he's just come in and didn't exactly have a debut to remember, however I did raise this question when the rumours started, does he even fit into west hams side? Jwp, alvarez and soucek already basically fighting for 2 positions if they have a fully fit squad and now Phillips.

Expect a united win, perhaps they have to come from behind at worst.

We really need arsenal to win later. If the dippers win at Emirates, that's going to me monumental for them and I wouldn't be surprised if they then didn't drop another point until we go to anfield.

The rags top of the Green football weekend leaderboard( ?).
Apparently it's where fans ditch their cars and use public transport.

Some things write themselves!
To be fair, our stadium doesn't lend itself to fans using public transport. Going to the ground isn't too bad, as arrivals are spread out over the couple of hours before kick off. After the game, thiugh; carnage. I used the tram from the ground once. Never again. The crush is ridiculous, and if you're lucky enough to get on the tram, you're like a sardine in a can. As for the buses; the same issues arise there. And anyway, you're as quick to walk back into town, which is what I do when I'm over for a game. Along with thousands of others. We're not in any position to take the piss.

It'll be a decent day for us today, the rags to get done over by west ham and the tarquins to drub the scousers pissing all over Klopp's pity parade.

West Ham are playing today I believe, up to now it's all about the rags just like it will be when the match finally kicks off.

The money shaker keeps on shaking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.