Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

Dunno about that. They’ve looked good in patches

But they’d only won 1 in 5 before today and three of those five are the teams in the relegation places.
Agreed. They'll do very well to finish in the top 4. The last CL spot (assuming us, the cultists and the gooners will have the first three) will be between Villa and Spurs. And Spurs, when they're at full strength, are the better team, in my opinion.

Would not mind him at BHAFC when RDZ goes. IMO Burnley wefe the wrong club for him. He needs a stable enviroment to manage. Dont see him getting it though as i think Lallana will take over or some unknown as Kutsen.
Have you heard something, charlie? Is Liverpool more than just paper talk?

A big part of why Kompany went to Burnley as he can drive it as he lives in the Manchester area. I don't know if he'll survive the sack there but Burnley is a stepping stone i think.

Agreed. They'll do very well to finish in the top 4. The last CL spot (assuming us, the cultists and the gooners will have the first three) will be between Villa and Spurs. And Spurs, when they're at full strength, are the better team, in my opinion.
Are you forgetting United in this discussion? This is about the time of year when the PL give them a hand, let’s see what comes soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.