Premier League Games 30/Sept & 1/2/3 October '23

It's spoiling the game for match going fans. We're stuck with it I think.
Football is quite a shit sport. Played by soft diving injury-feigning cheating cunts who have god complexes because of their wages, games are far too stop-start with no flow, the ball-in-play stats are an embarrassment, it’s reffed by incompetent bastards mainly due to the total lack of respect and amount of abuse their profession gets from the thick idiot fans who know sod all about the laws meaning nobody wants to be a ref so the talent pool of officials is nil, stadiums full of tourists who most of the time don’t even want the team they’ve gone to see win, greedy **** clubs who have no respect for their loyal local working class supporter bases, the supposed best and richest sport in the world that has the worst video technology in world sport, too much fucking about with the game, too many games, too many Sunday games, too much fucking about with kick off times, too short notice on games being moved, too much international football, too many rules and reminders about what we shouldn’t be doing in the grounds like this one I saw last week at City:
IMG_4401.jpeg
(fuck off!)

The main thing that makes football good is the fans and we are treated in total disdain by the clubs we support. Football during Covid with no fans showed that, it was boring as fuck!

If City weren’t as good as we are, I wouldn’t bother watching it. It’s shite!

It shouldn’t be shite, it could be an incredibly good sport, but it’s run by idiots which has ruined it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.