Premier League Games 30/Sept & 1/2/3 October '23

Lots of huff and puff but very little quality. Championship football dressed up as the premier league.
The difference between be top teams and the rest is increasing every season.
Hard to believe that at the end of this season the likes of Everton, Bournemouth and Forest will have teams that are even worse than them.

And yet yesterday's City game result doesn't have me feeling that way somehow.
Hard to believe that at the end of this season the likes of Everton, Bournemouth and Forest will have teams that are even worse than them.
Everton told Luton yesterday to "hold my beer" on that thought.

It kind of makes a mockery of being called the premier league. It will eventually lead to a European super league whether we like it or not. Personally I'm getting fed up of watching the sort of shit Forest dished up last week and Wolves yesterday. I understand why they play like they do but it's shite. Then we have the refs ...

Barring the bottom few, the standard has never been higher.

Do you think Pearce’s City would have beaten Wolves yesterday?

The standard at the top is higher but Sheffield United, Luton, Burnley, forest and a few others are very poor.
I don't recall seeing an Everton team as bad.
Forest aren’t that bad. They’re integrating their new players.

There’s always been dross though. Derby, Sunderland, Ipswich, Norwich, West Brom, Leicester etc.

Luton are the new Blackpool.

I still think the overall standard of football is far higher than it was even 10 years ago.

Is there a shitter club song than bloody ‘Mull Of Kintyre’?

What the hell has a bagpipe song about a Scottish island got to do with Nottingham?

Woeful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.