Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

Ffs Chelsea, we helped the cause by rolling over and you’re trying your best to fuck it up. Chelsea and Leicester need to get their act together. Hopefully West Ham stay up, I don’t have a fondness for any other club other than City but West Ham are about as neutral as I get.

Another team lose the very next game after beating City, man, they must give it their all to beat us and leave themselves exhausted for the next match.
Yes they certainly always have to give their utmost to get anything off us and they end up spent after the 90 mins. I have also noticed that many times when we take an opponent on and destroy them (not always result wise) but footballing dominance, they do tend to get a result in their next game e.g burnley (We've been the only team to beat em in 10 matches) and Newcastle.

Knees up Mother Brown; well known association with West Ham (the Irons, as you rightly called them). Isn't their biggest5fans' forum called KUMB, after the song?
I knowww,don’t you remember the song who’s up Mary brown who’s up Mary brown Tommy Tommy Docherty Tommy Tommy Docherty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.