Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

Interesting tonight that the Leicester team drove to Uttoxeter in their own cars to get on the team bus to go to Everton then the bus returned them to Uttoxeter to their cars afterwards. Obviously they wouldn’t have been aloud out of Leicester in a bus. All buses and mini buses being stopped from leaving or entering Leicester. Why is this fucking season even happening. It’s scandalous if you think about it

Knees up Mother Brown; well known association with West Ham (the Irons, as you rightly called them). Isn't their biggest5fans' forum called KUMB, after the song?

yes.

but like most football club forums , they’re a bunch of moaners that take more pleasure in slagging the owners, manager, players off than supporting the club. I got banned from there many years ago and not read it since.
hence you’re stuck with me.

Interesting tonight that the Leicester team drove to Uttoxeter in their own cars to get on the team bus to go to Everton then the bus returned them to Uttoxeter to their cars afterwards. Obviously they wouldn’t have been aloud out of Leicester in a bus. All buses and mini buses being stopped from leaving or entering Leicester. Why is this fucking season even happening. It’s scandalous if you think about it

It won't once the Rags are in 4th.

Interesting 4 way battle for the last 2 CL spots.

My motivation for wanting the scum out of the top 4 is purely financial. It would be catastrophic if they fail to qualify. Whilst they represent no footballing threat it would be lovely to see them implode.

I do still fancy Chelsea, but I’m not convinced with Leicester and haven’t been for a number of weeks. Wolves are a good team, but have little experience in this type of environment and given the scum have half of PGMOL in their pocket then I suspect they will likely qualify.

Which will be a real fucking shame.

I knowww,don’t you remember the song who’s up Mary brown who’s up Mary brown Tommy Tommy Docherty Tommy Tommy Docherty
I remember it, I remember it very well. Memories of it being blasted out on a baking hot opening day of the season at Derby (around 77 or 78) when he was manager there. 1-1 draw (Kiddo scoring), IIRC.

Interesting 4 way battle for the last 2 CL spots.

My motivation for wanting the scum out of the top 4 is purely financial. It would be catastrophic if they fail to qualify. Whilst they represent no footballing threat it would be lovely to see them implode.

I do still fancy Chelsea, but I’m not convinced with Leicester and haven’t been for a number of weeks. Wolves are a good team, but have little experience in this type of environment and given the scum have half of PGMOL in their pocket then I suspect they will likely qualify.

Which will be a real fucking shame.

Keep telling yourself that. We’ve lost 8 games in the league and they’re improving fast and in Pogba and Fernandes finally have 2 potentially top players again.A big transfer window for them(3 good signings like Sancho for a start) and another average to poor one like last summer for us and they’ll be a big threat. We can’t afford to get complacent. We all thought Liverpool couldn’t get 90 odd points again this season, unfortunately they could well get even more.

it's been coming to be honest, since Moyes has come in we've played consistently well but not managed to get results - it's been frustrating
I would have nearly put my foot through the telly first half if I was you.

VAR is ruining the game.

If there’s doubt, give the goal, like they do in cricket.

I would have nearly put my foot through the telly first half if I was you.

VAR is ruining the game.

If there’s doubt, give the goal, like they do in cricket.

I know, i was fuming, but it's not VAR, It's the rules.

they just need to change the ruling and then VAR can implement it

- it will always be the way forward as refs alone make far more mistakes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.