Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

I know, i was fuming, but it's not VAR, It's the rules.

they just need to change the ruling and then VAR can implement it

- it will always be the way forward as refs alone make far more mistakes
As I say there has to be a doubt option, they don’t have to be 100% accurate all the time, they’re not anyway but they shouldn’t aim for 100% accuracy as they won’t get it.

If there’s a doubt, benefit of doubt goes to the attacker.

There should be a linesman’s call option for tight offsides too.

As I say there has to be a doubt option, they don’t have to be 100% accurate all the time, they’re not anyway but they shouldn’t aim for 100% accuracy as they won’t get it.

If there’s a doubt, benefit of doubt goes to the attacker.

There should be a linesman’s call option for tight offsides too.

Agree mate, problem is if you bring a doubt element into it, the opposing side will cry corruption

That’s a good point.
I’d honestly just bin it and go back to just goal line tech.

no. Sod that. Refs forced into making blind guesses, players scoring from ‘miles’ offside and the amount of players winning penalty’s from diving was a joke.

At least with VAR it can look at ways to improve and slowly get right.

Just a ref and couple of linos couldn’t improve.

That’s a good point.
I’d honestly just bin it and go back to just goal line tech.
Could there not be like an amount of distance the player can be offside? Say half an inch? So if the linesman gives it and he is then it’s offside but if they don’t and a goals scored its given? ...As I’m writing this I’m seeing its potential for corruption

Since VAR was brought in to correct clear and obvious errors, why not put a time limit on the review. If it takes 4 minutes to come to a conclusion, then IMHO it was not a clear and obvious error.

no. Sod that. Refs forced into making blind guesses, players scoring from ‘miles’ offside and the amount of players winning penalty’s from diving was a joke.

At least with VAR it can look at ways to improve and slowly get right.

Just a ref and couple of linos couldn’t improve.

Times up on that, if it s not right bin it or work tirelessly to make it so. it s okay for the top clubs they lose their grip on europe for one season......but for the lesser clubs they will get relegated on such decisions. That is- NOT RIGHT!

Times up on that, if it s not right bin it or work tirelessly to make it so. it s okay for the top clubs they lose their grip on europe for one season......but for the lesser clubs they will get relegated on such decisions. That is- NOT RIGHT!

surely have to weigh up

are decisions ie: offside, penalty's etc more right now than they was before... the answer is yes

surely have to weigh up

are decisions ie: offside, penalty's etc more right now than they was before... the answer is yes

Can I cast your memory back one year when you hammers played liverpool off the fecking park in a game. I saw you guys winning 3-1, the result finished 1-1 in one of the worst examples of officials.

A belated congrats on the win too dude!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.