Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

Can I cast your memory back one year when you hammers played liverpool off the fecking park in a game. I saw you guys winning 3-1, the result finished 1-1 in one of the worst examples of officials.

A belated congrats on the win too dude!!!

exactly! remember it clearly, one of there goals in the lead up was miles offside

now i get how the tiniest of marginal favours can swing in teams favours, but blatent ones like that and the constant diving are being eradicated

cheers bud, much needed!

Keep telling yourself that. We’ve lost 8 games in the league and they’re improving fast and in Pogba and Fernandes finally have 2 potentially top players again.A big transfer window for them(3 good signings like Sancho for a start) and another average to poor one like last summer for us and they’ll be a big threat. We can’t afford to get complacent. We all thought Liverpool couldn’t get 90 odd points again this season, unfortunately they could well get even more.
The new diver is off to a good start as is often the way,let's see if he can keep going through the winter and beyond

Do we want spurs to win? Spits

no. Sod that. Refs forced into making blind guesses, players scoring from ‘miles’ offside and the amount of players winning penalty’s from diving was a joke.

At least with VAR it can look at ways to improve and slowly get right.

Just a ref and couple of linos couldn’t improve.
The rags a scored a miles offside goal this week,no var check on my tel!y,they have used it to manipu!ate

Has Kane ever got a free kick on target nevermind score? Baffling how he’s taking free kicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.