Premier League Games 31th Aug/ 1st Sept 2024

Wrong decisions in decent positions and a total switch off by Dunk has cost them so far. Their set ball deliveries have been shite too.
At 0-0 Baleba had the ball in acres of space driving forward, He had a man out wide free to put him in and he never seen him! For a professional footballer to not be able to have the awareness to pick out that pass is criminal.

At 0-0 Baleba had the ball in acres of space driving forward, He had a man out wide free to put him in and he never seen him! For a professional footballer to not be able to have the awareness to pick out that pass is criminal.
They’ve also, across the midfield, received the ball with space ahead of them numerous times, only to turn and pass backward to defenders.

I understand that sometimes you want to just maintain possession, take the tempo down, and try to build a bit when you’ve been out of control of the ball for awhile. We do it when we (rarely) find ourselves under the cosh.

But to do it over and over again, away from home, when the opposition are there for the taking on the counter, and actually want you to try to play build up, is just asking to be beaten.

We've not looked brilliant but start of the season can be like that.

Still look assured at the back. No idea why the angst about the bookings, both were yellows.

Tossard showing why he's best as a sub - much more impactful against tired legs, too predictable otherwise.

Every fucking time I fuck with my fantasy, a player I shifted out scores, like Havertz today.

Lanky ****.

Random question but if Neymar was to join the prem this season would he be the best player in the league or has he regressed too much?

Random question but if Neymar was to join the prem this season would he be the best player in the league or has he regressed too much?
Even peak Neymar wouldn't be the best player in the league. Rodri, De Bruyne, Salah all better.

Even peak Neymar wouldn't be the best player in the league
You think peak Neymar wouldnt be the best player in the league? Are you serious? He'd easily be the best player in the league there was arguably a period he was better than Messi and Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.